By adding new posts in WordPress, fresh content on your website to attract more of your website visitors. In this article, Digizone will show you how to add new posts in WordPress
NEW HOW TO ADD POSTS IN WORDPRESS
Follow the steps below to create a new post in WordPress:
Step 1: On the WordPress interface, find and click Posts =>Add New.
Step 2: On the screen will display a window to create a new post on WordPress as shown below. You can also use the WordPress WYSIWYG text editor to add new post content.
Here are the editorial panes on the add new posts page:
– Post Title: Enter the name of the post.
Post Content: Enter the content of your post.
Step 3: Click select Publish button to publish the post you just added.
Here are some other options available in the Publish section:
– Save Draft: Save the post as a draft.
– Preview: Preview articles before publishing.
– Move to trash: Delete post.
– Visibility: Change the post display mode to Public (public), Private (private) or Password protected (password protected).
– Published: Change the date and time the article was published.