How do I add product into WordPress? Join Digizone to find out the details of the following shares.
I. ADDING SIMPLE PRODUCTS
I.1) Enter product information
To add a product, go to [textmarker color=”247BFF”]Products -> Add products[/textmarker].
Here it will be the same as the add post page, but it will have its own functions for adding a product.
The title and content part we will enter it as the product title and the detailed description of the product.
Right below it is the Product datahere you choose is Simple product. Below that frame are the sections where you enter product information such as price, product code, inventory management, etc. Specifically, I will talk below.
- General: This section will enter the product’s price information.
- Standard price (Regular price): This is the item’s selling price for a product.
- Promotion price (Sales price): If you want to discount the product, enter the price after it has been reduced here.
- Inventory Inventory: This section will set up the number of products in stock and the condition of the goods in stock.
- Product code: If you want to manage products by code (SKU) then enter the product code here.
- Warehouse management?: You want to set the number of goods in stock, then tick.
- Stock Status: The status of this product is in stock or out of stock. If you turn on the inventory feature, when the customer buys all the set quantities, it will return to the state of out of stock.
- Soild Individual (Sold separately): Check if you want customers to buy only 1 piece of this item in one order.
- Delivery: Set the weight, size of the product and the type of delivery.
- Weight: Enter the weight of the product, the unit will be set in [textmarker color=”247BFF”]Woocommerce -> Settings[/textmarker].
- Size: Enter the length, width and height of the product, the unit will be set at [textmarker color=”247BFF”]Woocommerce -> Settings[/textmarker].
- Type of delivery: Choose a type of delivery, this I will talk more about in another post.
- Connected products: Connect products together so that buyers can easily find them and suggest customers to buy more.
- Up-sells (Extra sale): Suggest customers buy a product instead of the current product they are viewing. For example, if you later have a better product than this product, you can add it to this section.
- Cross-sells (Cross-selling): Suggest customers to buy more while viewing the cart, for example, if you sell iPhone 6S, you should add products such as chargers, phone cases to the cross-sell section for them to buy more.
- Group: Select the product group to include. Product group means they buy in a group, not individually, this I will talk about separately in another section.
- Attributes: Set product attributes such as color, size, etc., but I will talk more about it in another section.
- Advanced: Some extra settings for the product.
- Purcahse note (Payment Notes): Notes that you want to send to customers after making a purchase.
- Order menu: Priority order number of products in the cart, the smaller the number, the higher the priority.
- Allow reviews: Checkmark if you want customers to rate the product.
But for now, you should only set up the product in the General section, the other parts should be left as is and will be detailed in the following articles.
Continue to scroll down, you will see the section Short description of the product. This section lets you enter a short description, such as a short description of the product, as it will show up just below the product price in the product’s detail page.
I.2) Setting up a product list
Continue to look to the right hand side of the page to add products, you will see the product category setting, in general it is the same as the Category function in the article. If not, you can add a new category and select it.
Product keywords are keywords that you think are related to the product. For example, if you set the category as T-shirt, you should choose keywords such as lacoste shirt, crocodile shirt, pike shirt, for example.
I.4) Product photos
Each product should have a product photo, also known as a product image.
I.5) Product image gallery
Right below the product image section is the product image gallery section, to be more precise, this is a list of many images that you want it to display in the form of a slide (photo slideshow) in the product page. You should select some other photos of this product here, when selecting an image, press Ctrl to select multiple photos.
Done, we only do those parts for now, now let’s press the post button.
To view the product just posted, you must go to the store page. Go to the Pages section of the admin page and click the view store page button.
And you see the product you just posted on it like this.
[alert color=”orange” type=”alert-message-background” title=”Nếu không xem được sản phẩm” size=”small”]If you can’t see the product, you may need to go to Settings -> Static Paths and hit the Save Changes button again.[/alert]
And when clicking on a product detail page it will display like this.
Looks pretty nice, doesn’t it?
>>> See more: 7 important checklists when optimizing Onpage SEO
Above are the instructions of Digizone for you to add product into WordPress. Hope our sharing will help you in the process of building a website. Follow Digizone to update useful news!