Download the Genesis Framework manual and child theme ebook for beginners.
Are you just getting started with the Genesis Framework? Confused about where to start? Don’t worry, StudioPress understands that. By releasing a beginner’s guide to using the Genesis Framework and child theme ebooks, StudioPress is giving you quick access to one of the best theme frameworks for WordPress. I myself got acquainted with Genesis Framework through this ebook and stick with it until today.
What does the Genesis Framework user manual eBook have?
Here are the 12 main content contained in this ebook:
1. A Quick Introduction to the Genesis Framework for WordPress
- What are frameworks?
- What is child theme?
- Files included in the theme
2. How to install the Genesis Framework (and a child theme)
- Install Genesis from within WordPress
- Install via FTP
- Activate a theme
3. Genesis Framework Basic Settings Overview
- Theme settings
- SEO Settings
4. Configure the homepage for your Genesis website
- Customize homepage
- Blog-style homepage
- Active homepage
- Static homepage
5. How to set up a menu
- Create a menu
- Create a menu item that does not allow clicking
6. How to use Genesis widget?
7. Widgets integrated in Genesis Framework?
- Genesis – Featured Page widget
- Genesis – Featured Posts widget
- Genesis – User Profile widget
- Other widgets
8. How to Use Your Logo or Header Image on Genesis Framework
- Genesis => Theme Settings
- Appearance => Header Settings
9. How to Use Genesis Templates
- Setting up a Page Template
- Blog Template
- Archive Template
10. Genesis Framework Update
- Automatic update
- Manual update
11. Some Helpful Additional Resources
12. Is something wrong? Here are some basic questions
- General settings
- Error messages
There’s no need to be more verbose. Download and discover now.
The Genesis Framework eBook is written in English, so if you don’t understand something, please ask Google Translate for help.
Some other useful resources
In addition, to use and customize Genesis Framework easily, you can refer to some of the following resources:
If you liked this article, follow my blog to regularly update the best and latest articles. Thanks very much. 🙂